The Manor is the official student yearbook for Fairfield University, commemorating people, events, and campus life at Fairfield University with a focus on graduating seniors.
Tips on How to Access
To access a single copy of the Manor, flip the pages and do searches within a single book:
- Click on the thumbnail of the yearbook you want.
- Click on "View Description" (blue link on the upper left), which will scroll you down to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the url next to "Read Online". You can search, print, and download individual pages as JPG files.
To view the yearbook as a PDF, search within the book, or print pages:
- Click on the thumbnail of the yearbook you want, then click on the Download tab in the upper right.
- Choose "Open" and wait a minute (please be patient - these are large files).
- The file will open as a PDF in Adobe Reader, and from there you can search, save, and print.
The digital collection consists of yearbooks from 1951 through 2011; more recent volumes are retained in print in the Fairfield University Archives and Special Collections. If you need further assistance or information, please contact the University Archivist.