Fairfield University Course Catalogs contain course descriptions for all undergraduate and graduate programs. They also often include admission and degree requirements, tuition and fees, a faculty directory, the academic calendar, as well as information on university history, administration, and services.
Tips on How to Access
To access a single copy any course catalog, flip the pages and do searches within a single book:
- Click on the thumbnail of the yearbook you want.
- Click on "View Description" (blue link on the upper left), which will scroll you down to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the url next to "Read Online". You can search, print, and download individual pages as JPG files.
To view the course catalog as a PDF, search within the item, or print pages:
- Click on the thumbnail of the yearbook you want, then click on the Download tab in the upper right.
- Choose "Open" and wait a minute (please be patient - these are large files).
- The file will open as a PDF in Adobe Reader, and from there you can search, save, and print.
Use the Sort drop down link to sort your results by Date or Title (alphabetical).
If you need further information or assistance, please contact the University Archivist.